“People will stare, make it worth their while” – Harry Winston.
This Gentleman’s quote, whether used in this context or not, has the vision of fashion success. D.Lo is all about “The Original Statement”. Your success comes from who you are, the effort you put in life and believe it or not, it also comes from the confidence of your fashion sense and grooming methods. You know, once in a while you look in that mirror when you’re getting ready and you ask yourself, either out loud or in your mind “Do I look good?”. What you should be asking is “Am I making a statement?, Do I stand out?, Will I be noticed in a large crowd? and am I looking prime?”. These are the questions that a true dapper lady or gentlemen would ask themselves, to endure success. Bringing your inner celebrity out to the big wide world is most important. First impressions are everything, so make sure when your being noticed, your noticed for the right reasons. Nobody cares for uncombed hair, holey trousers and unmanicured nails (and yes this does apply to you men!). You might think that this is all acceptable, but it is these small things that get noticed and do not leave a lasting successful impression.
So here are D.Lo’s TIPS for you ladies and gentlemen to stay vivacious and maintained…
- Keep that breath fresh, nobody will take you seriously if your breath is doing all the talking.
- If your lips are white and you weren’t eating a sugared bun. What do you need? Chapstick!
- Ladies, if your going to wear peep toe shoes, please buy the right size. No-one likes to see your toes trying to escape. Its called “PEEP” for a reason.
- White socks with smart shoes is a fashion faux pas. Your socks should make a statement with colour and individuality. Leave those white socks at the gym or even better in the bin!
- There is nothing wrong with being a label-lover, BUT discretion is the name of the game. After all you are aiming to look like an incredible version of yourself, and not a walking advertisement. We call this disaster, “Branding Indulgence”.
- Lastly, INVEST IN D.Lo LONDON, because you’ll love the quality, the fabric and the fit. Our fashion will always lead to a lasting impression of poise and triumph.
“If you dress successful, you will be successful!”, D.Lo London “Founders of the Original Statement”.